WTFCS Community | Gaming community @ since 2011

Full Version: [UnBan] xXShadowBoyxXx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your nickname: xXShadowBoyxXx
Your IP (
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.): 89.121.114.129
Your STEAM ID: No Steam ID, i played with non-steam CS Warzone.
The reason why you got banned: Ai primit pika + ban permanent
The admin who banned you: coL. # ViPeR@
Approximate time when you got banned: 2:20pm
Your proofs (console snapshots):

Snapshot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Demo: I dont see demo anywhere? Tell me where is it and what is the name?
Dovada demo il am postat in banlist.....si at cand i am dat ban ....tot putea sa între pe sv...si in ziua aceea  i am dat ban de vreo 3 ori dupa  primul ban....
Nume:xXShadowBoyxXx 
IP: 87.121.114.129:27005 
Dovada-https://ufile.io/2ink5
Have you ever heard about sounds or wallbangs? You guys have to make auto demo recorder... You need to see what i see... I wasn't using any sort of hacks... I don't know how... I just know how to wallbang and my sound volume is around 70/80%... Your admins aren't good... Ohhh... Really make auto demo recorder and then i will upload it and send it to you, you need to see my side.
Eu am dovada-Astept parerile colegilor mei si mai ales a lu Dey.
Contra ti-ai meritat
Please talk in english, i don't understand.
Si faptul ma mira cel mai mult...Este ...cand i am dat prima oara ban acum circa 2-3 zile.....si dupa ce i am dat de mirare a putut sa intre imediat iar...si iar i am dat ban...si a urmar si a 3 oara in aceea zii......si a intrat si azi  si l am banat...si ma mira faptul...ca dc nu a facut at cerere unban cand l am banat intro zii de 3 ori?
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? I WAS PLAYING ON THIS SERVER FOR FIRST TIME... WHAT 3 TIMES?!
100% wall, 0 chances to play at sound in that way,you goes with chrosshair right away on others players. PRO BAN
Pages: 1 2