[CAMPANIE STAFF]Cautam moderatori si designeri activi!
Welcome to WTFCS Community Forums!
Servere gaming la super-preturi! [HOSTING SERVICE]
-->

Moto X[ROM][Safestrap & Unlocked][XT1060] Stock Rooted Vzw 164.55.2 KitKat 4.4.2
Author : Dark Angel, Category : Motorola, 0 Replyes, 1149 Views
EVALUATE THIS TOPIC
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Guest(s)

THREADS
Sex

WtfCs Coins: 0.02[w]

Thumbs Up  06-26-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015, 11:13 AM by Dark Angel.)
Okay this is a stock unmodified(3c_ota.apk is the only apk removed) rooted rom of the 4.4.2 KitKat OTA with full Safestrap functionality, except for restoring back to 4.2.2 and possibly 4.4 I can't test 4.4. To go back to 4.2.2 you will have to restore back using RSD or Fastboot. I've been running this all day, and so far no issues have surfaced. I haven't tested ART yet but it should work fine. You will need to have the phone's drivers installed to get this working, so click the link below to download them and install them before you start. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.-glo.../p/30,6720,8696

Instructions to install this rom for Safestrap Users, read every step before you start...

1. You need to be rooted on 4.2.2 or 4.4 with Safestrap installed
2. You also need to have disabled write protection via MotoWpNoMo
3. Boot into Safestrap Recovery
4. Factory Reset the STOCK Slot in Safestrap DO NOT wipe the /system it can cause issues
5. Flash the Rom zip to the STOCK Slot (this will take a couple minutes)
6. Once the Rom has finished flashing, reboot to the Bootloader within Safestrap
7. Plug your Moto X via usb cable into your computer the Bootloader screen should say usb connected now
8. Unzip the "Moto X Kernel and Radio Flasher.zip"
9. Open the extracted folder and find the FlashMyMotoX.bat and run it
10. Choose option 8 within the FlashMyMotoX utility to flash the 4.4.2 KitKat Kernel
11. Once it finishes get back to the options and choose option 9 this will flash the 4.4.2 KitKat Baseband
12. Once it finishes successfully unplug your usb cable and reboot the phone
13. Enjoy 4.4.2 KitKat!

For Unlocked Users:

1. Boot into TWRP 2.7 (recommended that's what I use to test) factory reset then install the rom.
2. If you were on 4.4.2 already then reboot and enjoy if you weren't on 4.4.2 then continue to step 3.
3. Once done installing reboot to the bootloader from within TWRP.
4. Once on the bootloader screen plug your usb cable into your Moto X the screen should say usb connected.
4. Extract and run my utility choose option 9 to flash the 4.4.2 Baseband.
5. Reboot and Enjoy 4.4.2

Downloads:

Safestrap Version: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Safestrap Mirror:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Flashing Utility:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Unlocked Version:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Regulament forum: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.