[CAMPANIE STAFF]Cautam moderatori si designeri activi!
Welcome to WTFCS Community Forums!
Servere gaming la super-preturi! [HOSTING SERVICE]
-->

[REZOLVAT] Banned without a reason
Author : Maci, Category : Cerere Unban, 1 Replyes, 896 Views
EVALUATE THIS TOPIC
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Guest(s)
Incepator

THREADS
Sex

WtfCs Coins: 0.04[w]
06-21-2018, 08:18 PM
Hello guys,i am a new memeber in this community. 10 minutes ago i was playing on the server 92.114.32.55:27015(thats the IP).
i was playing on the server and as usuall there were 3-4 hackers(with aimbot,wallhack) nad I told the admin who was online(CORNELL) to ban them as they ruin the fun. after like 10 minutes of me raging for him to ban them he finally did it and said "thank you" refering to me for helping him find them as he obviously is not a good admin because he doesnt know who hacks and who doesnt. then the map changed and there were  2 hackers which I pointed out to him and he banned them. Then on the start of a new round i got a sweet triple kill(all HS) and 10 secs later CORNELL banned me for hacking. he must have thaught that because i got 3 headshots that i was hacking which i wasnt.
I never hacked on any servers as i think its stupid and lame, i always help admins who dont know who is hacking to ban them. I would like an unban from the server as it is has been one of my favourite servers since i found it. And also i would like for your community to get a few more professional admins who will know what they are doing. i do not have game footage of me playing and prooving i wasnt hacking, but you can watch me anytime and see that i know how to play and that i dont need hacks to be somewhat good. 
So, once again i would like an unban because i was banned because CORNELL doesnt know what hes doing
My Ingame name is Maci. I know that you guys will make a right decision.
Thanks for your time.
Fondator WtfCs

THREADS
Sex

WtfCs Coins: 19[w]

Drunk MemberDrunk MemberGamer8Y1K5K
06-21-2018, 09:19 PM
You're unbanned.

For the moment we have an issue with the admins. We need more active and serious admins. I'm sorry for your issue with Cornel.

t.c
Link-uri utile:
Regulament Forum: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Regulament Chatbox: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Lista atributii staff: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Tutoriale utile: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Topic inactivitate: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.